Recipe by Chef 313014
Most any combination of vegetables can be used. It's a terrific way to use leftovers, too. From Campbell's Cooking in Minutes.
- 8 ounces ziti pasta or 8 ounces mostaccioli macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (zucchini, green beans, carrots)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp american processed cheese (4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Cook ziti and mixed vegetables according to package directions for each; drain. Return cooked ziti and vegetables to cooking pot used to cook ziti.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Spoon off fat.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, basil, pepper and garlic. Heat through. Add soup mixture to ziti mixture; mix well. Spoon into greased 12- by 8-inch baking dish. Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.