Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 lb beef sirloin (finely chopped)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- in 9x5 inch loaf pan, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, oil, sesame seeds and onion.
- Thread meat on 18 to 20 six inch bamboo skewers, pushing the skewer in and out as though sewing.
- Place skewered meat in marinade, turn to coat all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours; drain.
- Arrange on broiler pan and broil 5 to 8 inches from heating element.
- Broil 1.5 to 2 minutes; turn to broil 1 minute longer.
- Serve hot.