1/1 Photo of Beef Yakiniku
Morning Biscotti's Note:
This is a very easy dish to prepare, suitable for weeknight cooking. The sake and white wine makes this dish special. I used thinly sliced sukiyaki beef which I bought from an Asian market.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced beef flank steak
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced an an angle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for stir frying
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Mix together sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Heat at low medium heat until boiling (about 5 minutes, turn off heat).
- 3Heat 2 tablespoon of sauce in a stir fry pan at low medium heat.
- 4Add garlic and onion, about 8-10 minutes.
- 5Add green bell pepper, stir fry for 2 minutes, set aside on a plate.
- 6Using the same pan, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil at medium heat.
- 7Add flank steak daging, stir fry for 2 minutes on each side.
- 8Add sauce and chicken broth, cook until reduced (about 1 cup).
- 9Add onion, garlic and bell pepper back into the pan.
- 10Sprinkle green onion and toasted sesame seed to finish.
- 11Serve over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Yakiniku
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 1135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 19.3 g