Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick and easy, makes lots! I thank my college years for this one.
- 1 lb beef
- 1 (700 ml) jarof your favourite tomato sauce (I like mine with extra chunky vegetables)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 6 flour tortillas (Any variety)
- Start rice, follow box instructions.
- In a large frying pan, brown beef on med. high until almost cooked through, add garlic and chilli powder (add any other herbs and spices you like here to give your beef lots of flavour).
- Add cooked rice and tomato sauce to beef mixture, and stir on medium until the mixture is hot to serve.
- In each wrap you can fit about 2 ½ large spoonfuls of beef/rice/tomato mixture.
- I like to add cheddar cheese before I close the wrap, let it melt and then let the mess begin.