Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
This is a very easy recipe, it's delicious. This is a 35 to 40 minutes meal, I made this a lot of time and I can never have enough of it.
- 907.18 g beef
- 1 onion
- 1 celery
- 1 handful green beans
- 44.37 ml olive oil (or any oil)
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml basil
- 1 carrot (slice thin)
- 14.79 ml wine
- 4.92 ml of garlic salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- Heat the olive in the skillet.
- Add the onions for 3 minutes.
- Add the beef and the soy sauce.
- Let is simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients.
- And simmer it for another 5 minutes.
This was excellent!! This is very quick meal will be making again. thanks