1/1 Photo of Beef With Veggies
Chef #1439428's Note:
This is a very easy recipe, it's delicious. This is a 35 to 40 minutes meal, I made this a lot of time and I can never have enough of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive in the skillet.
- 2Add the onions for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the beef and the soy sauce.
- 4Let is simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Add all the ingredients.
- 6And simmer it for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef With Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1663.0
- Calories from Fat 1545
- Total Fat 171.6 g
- Saturated Fat 68.5 g
- Cholesterol 225.3 mg
- Sodium 1600.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper