Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
This is a very easy recipe, it's delicious. This is a 35 to 40 minutes meal, I made this a lot of time and I can never have enough of it.
- 2 lbs beef
- 1 onion
- 1 celery
- 1 handful green beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or any oil)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 carrot (slice thin)
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- Heat the olive in the skillet.
- Add the onions for 3 minutes.
- Add the beef and the soy sauce.
- Let is simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients.
- And simmer it for another 5 minutes.
This was excellent!! This is very quick meal will be making again. thanks