1/1 Photo of Beef With Soy Sauce and Ginger
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
From Jamie Oliver....I love this guy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 sirloin steak
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 pak choi (even spinach or any other greens will do) or 2 bok choy (even spinach or any other greens will do)
- 8 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 lime, juice of
- olive oil
- 1On a very hot griddle pan, cook your seasoned piece of sirloin steak until medium or to your liking.
- 2Place in a plate and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- 3Now cook your greens in salted boiling water until tender.
- 4While hot, douse with a good couple of tablespoons of soy sauce, and sprinkle with the garlic, ginger, chilli, lime juice and olive oil.
- 5When the greens are cooked, simply divide onto two plates, thinly slice up the sirloin steaks, place on top of the greens and drizzle with any of the infused sauce left on the resting plate.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef With Soy Sauce and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.4
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 150.4 mg
- Sodium 4131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 51.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: