From Jamie Oliver....I love this guy!
Make and share this Beef With Soy Sauce and Ginger recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sirloin steak
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 pak choi (even spinach or any other greens will do) or 2 bok choy (even spinach or any other greens will do)
- 8 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 lime, juice of
- olive oil
- On a very hot griddle pan, cook your seasoned piece of sirloin steak until medium or to your liking.
- Place in a plate and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Now cook your greens in salted boiling water until tender.
- While hot, douse with a good couple of tablespoons of soy sauce, and sprinkle with the garlic, ginger, chilli, lime juice and olive oil.
- When the greens are cooked, simply divide onto two plates, thinly slice up the sirloin steaks, place on top of the greens and drizzle with any of the infused sauce left on the resting plate.