Recipe by Kim127
This is great! I found this on allrecipes.com and it was submitted by Holly. It is so easy and tastes like take-out!
Top Review by Bergy
The flavor combination is perfect!. I used Sugar snap Peas (they are really the same but fatter and hold their crispness better) Don't change a thing in this recipe Thanks Kim127 it'll be a regular
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces snow peas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Serve immediately.