Prep 1 hr
Cook 8 hrs
The ingredients list looks like bbq sauce will be spicy but it isn't, very good and tasty
Make and share this Beef With Root Beer Sauce Sandwich Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Put salt and pepper on beef.
- Place meat in bottom of crock pot.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic, onions, 1 cup root beer.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours, high 3-4 hours.
- About 1 hour before meat is done start sauce.
- Add 3 cups root beer, chili sauce and 1 clove garlic in sauce pan.
- Simmer about 45 minutes until about half amount is left, stir often.
- Add hot sauce.
- Shred meat from crock pot and add sauce, serve on your favorite bread.