Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is hearty and filling but so easy in the slow cooker.
Make and share this Beef With Red Wine Gravy (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- place beef, onions and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- in a small bowl combine broth, wine, gravy mix, tomato paste, salt and bay leaf and pour over top.
- cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- discard bay leaf.
- Combine cornstarch and water stir into meat mixture.
- cover and cook on high 15 minutes.
- sere over noodles.