Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe is hearty and filling but so easy in the slow cooker.
Make and share this Beef With Red Wine Gravy (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- place beef, onions and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- in a small bowl combine broth, wine, gravy mix, tomato paste, salt and bay leaf and pour over top.
- cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- discard bay leaf.
- Combine cornstarch and water stir into meat mixture.
- cover and cook on high 15 minutes.
- sere over noodles.