Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A wonderful oriental taste to grilling steaks.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 6 (8 ounce) rib eye steaks
- In a blender, combine soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, thyme, pepper and rosemary; blend until smooth.
- Brush both sides of steaks with mixture.
- Grill or broil 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Grill or broil longer for desired taste.
- Each time your turn the steaks, brush with sauce.
- Discard sauce after grilling/broiling.