amanda l b's Note:
A simple, healthy and so, so delicious stir fry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onion and capsicum and set aside.
- 2Finely slice the beef and place in a large bowl. Finely dice the ginger and garlic and add to the beef.
- 3Add the oyster sauce to the beef, ginger and garlic.
- 4Drizzle the chilli oil over the beef mixture and then mix it all together so that ginger and garlic can be seen to be mixed through.
- 5Cover the beef mixture and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of ten minutes.
- 6Place the noodles in boiling water and prepare as per instructions (usually cook in boiling for 2 minutes, then drain).
- 7While the noodles are cooking, heat the peanut oil in a wok.
- 8When the there is a slight haze coming from the oil, add the onion and cook for about 1-2 minutes until the onion has softened.
- 9Add the beef mixture and stir frequently over the heat.
- 10Add the soy sauce and kecap manis to the wok and stir through.
- 11Add the capsicum to the wok and toss through.
- 12Drain the noodles and set aside.
- 13Add the basil leaves and the cashews to the wok and stir for another 30 seconds,.
- 14Serve the noodles into bowls and top with the beef mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef With Garlic, Ginger, Basil and Udon Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1934.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: