Recipe by tamibic
Fast and Flavor !!! Serve with rice and enjoy!
Top Review by Bansidhe
Good recipe! VERY tasty. I found it might be less greasy if you don't include the first round of peanut oil when cooking the beef, though, and the sauce disappeared quickly in the pan - No chance to boil, so I'll be doubling it next time. Excellent stuff, regardless!
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2⁄3 cup roasted cashews
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil- cook meat 3 to 5 minutes, remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil; add onions, garlic, ginger and cashews.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Return beef to wok.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining ingredients and add to wok, stir until liquid boils and thickens.