6 hrs 10 mins
Colleen Sr.'s Note:
This is extremely simple but sooooo tasty! I served mine with rice and pineapple slices. The recipe comes from Pam Coombes at BellaOnline
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beef and broccoli in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 2Mix together gravy mix, water, vinegar (or sherry) and soy sauce and pour over the top.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 4Serve with steamed rice or rice noodles.
- 5Note: Placing beef in the freezer for about 15 minutes will ease cutting and the creation of thinner slices.
- 6This is a great dish for singles-- simply double the recipe to serve a family.
- 7Note: If you prefer your broccoli on the crispy side, add it half way through cooking time.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef With Broccoli in Your Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 1228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 42.0 g