Beef With Asian Mushroom Sauce (Crock Pot)
- Put the mushrooms in your slow cooker and place the beef on top.
- Spread the Hoisin Sauce over the beef, scatter the garlic and salt over it, and pour in the broth around it.
- Cover the slow cooker, and cook on low for 6-8 hours (depending on how hot your crockpot gets).
- Remove the beef from the slow cooker and put it on a platter. Turn cooker to high.
- Mix the cornstarch with water and add to the sauce. When sauce is thickened a bit, pour the sauce into a sauce boat.
- Slice the beef and serve it with the sauce, topped with the scallions.