Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 lb shredded beef
- 1 bunch watercress
- 5 pieces soaked shredded mushrooms
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 lb chinese noodles
- 1 bunch scallion
- 2 onions
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, , green onion
- 2 teaspoons wine
- Season beef 1 Tablespoonful soy sauce.
- 1 ts sugar, 1 ts sesame powder, sesame oil, minced garlic and green onion.
- Sprinkle with pepper, let stand 30 minutes and stir in a hot pan with oil over high heat.
- Wash and drain watercress.
- Cut into 2- inch length pieces, and place in a hot pan.
- Stir fry about 10 seconds.
- The watercress should retain their original appearance.
- Stir fry carrot in a hot pan with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt over medium heat.
- Stir fry mushroom in a hot pan with oil.
- Add soy sauce add cook over high heat about 20 seconds.
- Cut onion into slices and stir fry in a hot pan with oil medium heat until onion is done.
- Pour enough water in deep skillet, and bring on high heat.
- When water comes to a boil, add Chinese noodles and cook until noodles are tender and smooth.
- Drain in colander, wash under running cool water, and let cool.
- Stir fry cooked Chinese noodles in hot pan with oil over medium heat.
- Turn over several times while noodles are oily.
- Add beef and all vegetables, remaining soy sauce, and sugar.
- Toss over frequently and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
I am not sure what it is, but this had an after taste. I spices did not combine well. My husband said please no more.. Sorry.