Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice, lite, sweet and tangy soup/stew. You can use chicken in place of beef. Very good, and has a sweet flavor. kids will love it, mine do.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) canned sliced potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 cups water (about)
- Prepare onion. Brown ground beef and add onion. Cook till onion becomes translucent in color.
- Drain. Return to pot and add vegitables (do not drain).
- Cover beef and vegitables with water.
- Add katsup to taste. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Cook till heated through.