Recipe by KelBel
Another way to use up lots of zucchini. I add ground beef to my turkey loaf for flavor. The glaze makes this deliciously different.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Shape mixture on rimmed baking sheet into 8x4x2-inch loaf.
- Bake meat loaf 45 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Stir preserves and mustard in small bowl to blend. Spread glaze over top of meat loaf.
- Return to oven; bake until thermometer inserted into center registers 165°F, about 15 minutes longer.