Recipe by CookingMonster
I made this not too long ago and it was nice, although I didn't use the flour torillas, I used a pizza crust, and I also used pizza sauce and added a bit of red pepper flakes. We enjoyed this.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger, and onion over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir oregano in.
- Lightly brush tortillas with oil.
- Bake tortillas on cookie sheet in preheated 400 degree oven for 3 minutes.
- Spoon beef mix evenly on each tortilla, top with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with basil and cheeses.
- Return to oven and bake 12-14 minutes until browned.
- 4 servings.