Recipe by trick
A Swedish lady gave me the recipe tonight and I didn't want to lose it. I tasted it and my husband wanted me to cook it asap. So here goes....
- 3 -4 lbs beef tongues
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tongue in a pressure cooker and cover with water.
- Cook 45 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the tongue, slice and place in a pot.
- Add the 3 cans of beef broth and the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Add the garlic cloves.
- Add the fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Cook on simmer for approximately 3 hours.