Beef Tips With Rice, To Serve Seventy-Five
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, and thyme, and place into 5 greased 13 x 9 inch baking pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- Meanwhile, in very large bowl, combine soup, water, onion, parsley, and browning sauce.
- Remove beef from oven, drain any grease, then pour soup over beef and mix well.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours.
- This recipe will serve 75 (serving size is 3/4 cup rice with 3/4 beef with gravy).