Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from a friend of mine. She made it one cold day for a party we were having at work. It is excellent! Warms you up inside.
- 1⁄2 cup Burgundy wine or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Beef and Onion Soup mix
- 2 lbs sirloin, strips
- Put meat into casserole dish.
- Pour mixture of other ingredients over meat.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours.