Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great comfort food. I make this quick after work and the pressure cooker makes it tast like it was cooking all day.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour with the salt and pepper and toss with beef cubes to coat thoroughly.
- Place in pressure cooker. Add onions, broth, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce. Stir well.
- Bring up to pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking prepare the noodles.
- Make a smooth paste of water or red wine and 3 tablespoons flour; stir into pressure cooker, mixing well.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Serve over cooked noodles.