This is a great comfort food. I make this quick after work and the pressure cooker makes it tast like it was cooking all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/2 cup flour with the salt and pepper and toss with beef cubes to coat thoroughly.
- 2Place in pressure cooker. Add onions, broth, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce. Stir well.
- 3Bring up to pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- 4While the beef is cooking prepare the noodles.
- 5Make a smooth paste of water or red wine and 3 tablespoons flour; stir into pressure cooker, mixing well.
- 6Simmer until thickened.
- 7Serve over cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Pressure Cooker Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pressure Cooker Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tips - Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1096.1
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 246.4 mg
- Sodium 1266.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 64.4 g