Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy, elegant main dish with tender pieces of beef.
Make and share this Beef Tips on Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 5 1⁄2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons browning sauce
- long grain rice, cooked
- Combine beef, salt, pepper and thyme; mix well. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15 minutes; stir. Bake 15 minutes longer; drain.
- Combine the soup, water, onion, parsley and browning sauce. Pour over beef; mix well. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Serve over rice.