- 907.18 g beef caps
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml beef bouillon
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml flour
- 226.79 g package egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle beef tips with salt and pepper. Coat with flour. Brown in heavy skillet over high heat in small amount of oil.
- Reduce heat and add bouillon. Add Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer until beef tips are tender, about 1 hour. If necessary, add add water or broth to maintain 2 C of broth at the end of cooking period.
- Stir 2 Tbsp flour into small amount of water and add to broth. Cook until thickened.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve hot noodles covered with beef and gravy.