1/1 Photo of Beef Tips & Noodles
1 hr 10 mins
A versatile recipe to which I add onion and garlic. Suggest a tbsp of ketchup or a dash of V-8 juice. From the Budgeteers Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle beef tips with salt and pepper. Coat with flour. Brown in heavy skillet over high heat in small amount of oil.
- 2Reduce heat and add bouillon. Add Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer until beef tips are tender, about 1 hour. If necessary, add add water or broth to maintain 2 C of broth at the end of cooking period.
- 3Stir 2 Tbsp flour into small amount of water and add to broth. Cook until thickened.
- 4Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve hot noodles covered with beef and gravy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tips & Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 650.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: