Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted to make beef tips and noodles but couldn't find a recipe that I liked. I came up with this one and it turned out pretty good!
- Trim meat of fat and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Brown meat in pan, seasoning with garlic and onion powders.
- Meanwhile, bring 3 cups water to a boil in a big pot and add bouillon cubes to make a broth.
- Add chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce to broth.
- When meat is done, add to broth.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour, or until tender.
- Make a roux with the corn starch and remaining water and add to pot, stirring, in order to thicken the sauce to your liking.
- Serve over buttered egg noodles.