1 hr 20 mins
Beth Brady.'s Note:
I wanted to make beef tips and noodles but couldn't find a recipe that I liked. I came up with this one and it turned out pretty good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim meat of fat and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2Brown meat in pan, seasoning with garlic and onion powders.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 3 cups water to a boil in a big pot and add bouillon cubes to make a broth.
- 4Add chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce to broth.
- 5When meat is done, add to broth.
- 6Cover and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour, or until tender.
- 7Make a roux with the corn starch and remaining water and add to pot, stirring, in order to thicken the sauce to your liking.
- 8Serve over buttered egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tips and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 994.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 37.4 g