Beef Tips and Mushrooms Braised in Red Wine
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge beef tips in flour.
- Heat oil until smoking in a large skillet. Add beef and brown. Turn to brown all sides. Transfer beef to slow cooker.
- Add onion and mushrooms to skillet. Cook until soft and browned. Add to slow cooker.
- Deglaze skillet with wine, scraping up any browned bits from the pan. Add to slow cooker.
- Add boullion, tomato sauce and garlic to slow cooker. Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 5-6 hours until beef is very tender.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and stir well. Serve over mashed potatoes or buttered noodles.