1/1 Photo of Beef Teriyaki With Mango
Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a recipe by Sonia. Serve over brown rice or cooked soba noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, trimmed and sliced thin
- 16 ounces mangoes, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (can use Bill's Secret Teriyaki Marinade)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 lb fresh snow pea
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 -2 cup steamed cooked brown rice (optional)
- 1Remove tips and strings from snow peas and set aside until needed.
- 2Saute mushrooms and onions in butter in a large skillet for 2-3 minutes or until onions soften.
- 3Add beef and cook until browned, then add beef stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Whisk together cornstarch with teriyaki sauce and set aside. Pour mixture into skillet and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- 5Stir in the mango chunks, snow peas and green onions, and cook until heated through.
- 6Serve over steamed brown rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Teriyaki With Mango
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.4
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 919.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 26.8 g