24 hrs 15 mins
Plan ahead the beef needs to marinate overnight. You can thread the skewers a couple hours in advance and refrigerate until ready to grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic (very finely minced or use 1 teaspoon dry garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin (cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (peeled and cut into about 1-1/2-inch cubes)
- 3 small zucchini (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3/4 lb medium button mushroom
- 1 lb small baby yellow onion, peeled
- 1 small red bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 small green bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1In a bowl combine the ketchup, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger powder and black pepper; toss with the beef cubes.
- 2Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- 3Remove beef shaking off any excess marinade.
- 4Reserve the marinade to boil and then serve on the side.
- 5Thread beef, pineapple and veggies fairly tightly alternately on the long metal skewers.
- 6Grill over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, turning often or until the beef is desired doneness and the veggies are fork-tender.
- 7Simmer the marinade in a small saucepan over low heat for 15 minutes and serve marinade with the skewers.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.2
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 204.0 mg
- Sodium 2506.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 72.9 g