Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Neat way to serve flank steak-sliced thinly and threaded onto skewers. Only need to marinate for 30 minutes. From Bach's Lunch submitted by Mrs. Daus.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, partially frozen
- 1⁄4 cup chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Slice partially frozen steak thinly on the diagonal (should get about 20 slices).
- Prepare marinade by combining rest of ingredients.
- Marinate meat at least thrity minutes (or meat can be frozen for several days right in the marinade and then sliced).
- Thread on skewers.
- Broil at highest heat or grill until brown.
Really yummy, really easy. I used fresh flank steaks, not frozen, still great. Loved by the whole family.