Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Taste like beef jerkey. Kids love it. It's high in protein and low in fat.
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Make a sauce from ginger root, garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce and water.
- Pour over beef.
- Let stand 2 hours, more is better.
- Spread beef out on a shallow pan and broil 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.
this was pretty good and easy I never have cooked with fresh ginger before but after this I am sure I will again
Easy to make. It does taste like beef jerky!!I let it marinate for about 4 hours in the fridge.