Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy dinner.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 cups swanson beef stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into very thin strips (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1.Stir the cornstarch, stock, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- 2.Stir-fry the beef in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- 3.Add the broccoli to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.