Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Family approved. Easily doubled.
- 44.37 ml light soy sauce
- 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 6.16 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 177.44 ml flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 29.58 ml oil
- 709.77 ml assorted fresh vegetables, cut up
- 236.59 ml beef broth
- 19.71 ml cornstarch
- water, to thin sauce if neccesary
- hot cooked rice
- Mix soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar and seasonings. Add the beef; let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Stir fry the meat in hot oil in wok until browned.
- Remove, cover and keep warm.
- Add the vegetables. Stir until tender crisp.
- In a small bowl mix together the beef broth and cornstarch, add to the wok. Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- Return the meat to the wok, stir to coat.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.