1/1 Photo of Beef Teriyaki
Family approved. Easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables, cut up
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- water, to thin sauce if neccesary
- hot cooked rice
- 1Mix soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar and seasonings. Add the beef; let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- 2Stir fry the meat in hot oil in wok until browned.
- 3Remove, cover and keep warm.
- 4Add the vegetables. Stir until tender crisp.
- 5In a small bowl mix together the beef broth and cornstarch, add to the wok. Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- 6Return the meat to the wok, stir to coat.
- 7Serve over hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 1799.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables