Recipe by Rita~
This tropical dish can be broiled as well. Be sure to soak the skewers in water before threading the meat and pineapple on. I'll even soak them in the marinade.
- 1 lb beef, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sliced lemongrass
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, including liquid from pineapple, and marinate, covered and refrigerated, 1-3 hours.
- Thread beef and pineapple alternately on metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers. Discard leftover marinade. Grill about 5-8 minutes, turning once, until beef is cooked.