Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I discovered this recipe at a Japanese restaurant and this is my version of it. You can use either beef or chicken, but I prefer the beef.
- 2 tablespoons ginger puree
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb beef, strips or 1 lb sliced leftover london broil beef
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Mix the marinade and add the beef strips.
- Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- In a hot wok add 1 Tbsp olive oil and stir fry the beef.
- Remove to a plate.
- Next mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes or until tender to your taste.
- Add back in the beef and heat throughly.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Add the sauce to the wok heat for about 30 seconds.
- Pour over beef and vegetables and serve.