Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very simple party pleaser, perfect during the holidays.
- 3⁄4 cup stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 lbs beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Blend salt and peppercorns in a spice grinder.
- Rub the beef with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper mixture. Place in a roasting pan and roast in a 400 degree oven for about 50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees (medium rare). Remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice the beef and arrange on a serving platter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mustard, wasabi, and honey.
- Serve tenderloin slices with sauce and your choice of breads.
I only had an arm roast but it was rated 5 stars by my hubby with the great sauce. Thanks!