1/1 Photo of Beef Tenderloin With Wasabi-Honey Sauce
Melanie B.'s Note:
This is a very simple party pleaser, perfect during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend salt and peppercorns in a spice grinder.
- 2Rub the beef with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper mixture. Place in a roasting pan and roast in a 400 degree oven for about 50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees (medium rare). Remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes.
- 3Thinly slice the beef and arrange on a serving platter.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together the mustard, wasabi, and honey.
- 5Serve tenderloin slices with sauce and your choice of breads.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin With Wasabi-Honey Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 1404.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: