Beef Tenderloin With Wasabi-Honey Sauce
- Blend salt and peppercorns in a spice grinder.
- Rub the beef with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper mixture. Place in a roasting pan and roast in a 400 degree oven for about 50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees (medium rare). Remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice the beef and arrange on a serving platter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mustard, wasabi, and honey.
- Serve tenderloin slices with sauce and your choice of breads.