Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Prepare the sauce several hours ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve - the flavors will have a chance to meld, and you won't have to worry about last-minute prep.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked peppercorn (medley of black, white, green, pink, etc.)
- 1 (4 lb) beef tenderloin, tied and trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 3 T. horseradish, 2 T. mustard and 1 T. parsley; refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine remaining 2 T. horseradish and 2 T. mustard with Worcestershire, rosemary, salt and peppercorns. Spread mixture over all sides of beef.
- Place beef in roasting pan. Roast until meat thermometer inserted into center of beef registers 145 degrees, 50-60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Remove string from meat and slice. Sprinkle with remaining 1 T. parsley. Serve with horseradish sauce.