Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I cut this out of our Sunday newspaper. I hope to make this sometime this month, and when I do I will add more comments. I was really intrigued by this recipe, very different, but with great possibilities.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until thermometer reads 140 for medium rare.
- Remove from pan.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile for sauce, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Add butter, honey, and bouillon granules.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in peaches, heat through.
- Thinly slice meat across grain.
- Serve with sauce.