1/1 Photo of Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Alouette® Mushroom Sauce
Corrinne J's Note:
A perfect dinner for a romantic evening! This is an easy and delicious recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (340.19-453.59 g) beef tenderloin steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 14.78 ml extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4.92 ml butter
- 1 large shallot, thinly slivered
- 473.18 ml sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 59.14 ml alouette garlic & herbs spreadable cheese or 59.14 ml alouette savory vegetable spreadable cheese or 59.14 ml alouette creamy onion & shallots spreadable cheese
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml minced fresh parsley, if desired
- 1Heat broiler.
- 2Coat all sides of tenderloin with 1 teaspoons of the olive oil. Place on broiler pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes or until well-browned. Turn. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- 3Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil and the butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add shallot; cook 1 minute.
- 5Add mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in Alouette®, adding milk to desired consistency. Heat just until warm.
- 7Spoon sauce over tenderloins. Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Alouette® Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.3
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 37.3 g