Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A perfect dinner for a romantic evening! This is an easy and delicious recipe.
Make and share this Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Alouette® Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (340.19-453.59 g) beef tenderloin steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 14.78 ml extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4.92 ml butter
- 1 large shallot, thinly slivered
- 473.18 ml sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 59.14 ml alouette garlic & herbs spreadable cheese or 59.14 ml alouette savory vegetable spreadable cheese or 59.14 ml alouette creamy onion & shallots spreadable cheese
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml minced fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat broiler.
- Coat all sides of tenderloin with 1 teaspoons of the olive oil. Place on broiler pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes or until well-browned. Turn. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil and the butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallot; cook 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Alouette®, adding milk to desired consistency. Heat just until warm.
- Spoon sauce over tenderloins. Sprinkle with parsley.