Marinated in Scotch; posted for recipe request.
Make and share this Beef Tenderloin With Brandy Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, sliced into 4 steaks
- 2 ounces scotch whiskey
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, roughly crushed
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- Marinate steaks in marinade for 2 hours.
- Saute steaks in butter; remove from pan when cooked to doneness you like.
- Add mushrooms to pan.
- Add peppercorns.
- Add brandy OFF stove.
- Deglaze pan, scraping browned bits off bottom of pan.
- Don't ignite; fire scares me.
- Add cream.
- Reduce; pour over steaks.