Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
A tasty dish that is quick and simple to prepare.
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
Oh my, what a wonderful sauce/spread for steaks. I mean a steak is a steak is a steak, but this blue cheese number takes a nice cut of steak to a whole new level. I added the salt and two crushed cloves of garlic to the sauce, and four of us demolished most of it. Also put some on our baked potatoes, and I dipped bell pepper strips in the tiny bit that was leftover. Wow! Thanks for posting.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 59.16 ml crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with garlic and salt.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over med-high heat. Add steaks, reduce heat to medium and cook steaks to desired doneness; turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together sour cream and blue cheese.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of hot steaks.