1/3 Photos of Beef Tenderloin With Blue Cheese
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A tasty dish that is quick and simple to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of steaks with garlic and salt.
- 2Lightly coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Heat over med-high heat. Add steaks, reduce heat to medium and cook steaks to desired doneness; turning once.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together sour cream and blue cheese.
- 5Spoon the mixture over the top of hot steaks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.1
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.6 mg
- Sodium 360.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 34.4 g