Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 ounces beef tenderloin, fat trimmed, cut into 4 pieces
- 8 cups baby greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl; stir to dissolve. Stir in vinegar and sugar.
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook on each side for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from skillet. Slice beef into strips. Divide baby greens and tomatoes among plates; top with beef.
- ADD sauce mixture to skillet; stir to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Pour over salad.