Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Puntitas de Solomillo al Ajillo “Sol y Sombra”; Tapas by Penelope Casas
- 3 tablespoons fruity olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 3⁄4 lb beef tenderloin steak, in 1-inch cubes (may use other cuts of beef used for steaks)
- kosher salt or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dry fino sherry wine
- Heat the oil in a large skillet until very hot.
- Add in the garlic and the meat cubes; stir-fry over high heat until brown and done as desired.
- Sprinkle with salt; stir in the sherry.
- Transfer to a serving dish, preferably a large or individual Spanish earthenware cazuelas.
- Further deglaze the pan with several tablespoons water, loosening the brown particles.
- Add this to the sauce and serve right away.