Recipe by LilPinkieJ
This is another one of those recipes that only looks like a fancy pants dinner. This cannot be easier. The tastes combine to make one great steak. Who could resist tenderloin with bacon AND cheese? Vegetarians, please close your eyes. I am not exactly sure on the grilling times, please let me know how long it took.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub beef steaks with garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill to your liking. I prefer medium rare, but it's up to you.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, bleu cheese, salt and pepper, and parsley.
- On the plate, top steaks immediately with cheese topping and bacon. Serve.